Australasian Hepatology Association membership is open to all nurses and health professionals involved and/or working within the field of hepatology in Australia and New Zealand.
Becoming a member of the Australasian Hepatology Association offers you invaluable opportunities to network with like-minded professionals, be involved in advancing your qualifications and knowledge and so much more!
Membership is varied and widespread. Find out what the AHA can offer you:
- Viral Hepatitis Nurse
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) Nurse
- Transplant Nurse
- Chronic / Advanced Liver Disease Nurse
- Practice Nurse / Primary Health / Community Nurse
- Drug & Alcohol Nurse / Mental Health Nurse / Sexual Health Nurse
- Rural & Remote Nurse
- Hepatology Nurse – Outpatient / Outreach / Community
- Allied Health / Health Management / Administration
- Justice Health Nurse
- Nurse Educator / Health Promotion
- Hepatology Nurse Practitioner
- Hepatology Research Nurse
To join we require you to be nominated by two current financial members of the AHA including their contact details.
If you are unable to provide a referee, please email the AHA or call 0477 662 474